Mark Roberts    0408 789 715           Patricia Charlton    0414 959 183

couple2018 5

Partner Visa

(Subclasses 820 and 801) 


Are you seeking to apply for an Australian Partner Visa (Subclass 801) through your immigration agent?


At myCelebrant we can help take the stress out of meeting your eligibility, by performing an intimate wedding ceremony for you and your partner at a time and location suitable to you.     We can even assist you with document certification and statutory declarations.


This is our commitment to you!



For more information on Partner Visa visit : Australian Government Department of Home Affairs


(Please note:  At myCelebrant we do not offer any advice regarding immigration or visa's, please refer to the Australian Government or your immigration agent)

Home   |   About Us   |   Getting Married   |   Code of Practice   |   Area's we Service   |   Contact Us

Copyright (c) 2019-2024 - Mark Roberts and Lady Patricia Charlton - Civil Marriage Celebrants
 Servicing Perth Metropolitan Area, Mandurah Peel Region and South West Region - Western Australia