Mark Roberts    0408 789 715           Patricia Charlton    0414 959 183

Evidence of Divorce

If any of the parties to the marriage have been previously married.   You will need to provide evidence as to how the previous marriage ended.

Divorced in Australia

Date Divorce Granted
13 February 2010 to Todate    Divorce Order
1 July 2002 to 13 February 2010     Certificate of Divorce
5 January 1975 to 1 July 2002    Decree Absolute (not Decree Nisi)

Divorced Overseas

Divorce documentation varies between countries, and you may be required to obtain written confirmation from the countries embassy or high commission that the documentation is evidence of a divorce in that country.

If the documentation is in a foreign language, you will require a NAATI translation and certification of the documentation.

We can give you guidance to make sure that you have the right documentation.


Home   |   About Us   |   Getting Married   |   Code of Practice   |   Area's we Service   |   Contact Us   |   AG Marriage   |   AFCC   |   Celebrant Portal   |   Celebrant Briefcase

Copyright © 2020-2025 - Mark Roberts and Lady Patricia Charlton - Authorised Marriage Celebrants
 Servicing Perth South Metropolitan Area, Mandurah Peel Region and South West Region - Western Australia